Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Beginning of my thoughts -- December 6th

I feel like my life’s on hold, as if someone pressed the hold button; my energy and ambition when out the window.   I can’t get motivated and just do things that I need to, but not the things that I should do to insure survival.  My financials are a wreck; I need to correct it myself before going to Credit Counseling, because I fear that I will lose control of my financial control.  I tell myself that this will pass, but it can’t pass, not without an accelerator.

It has been over a year now, I still have not done anything about his Truck or Mustang, and every day the value diminishes, WHAT is wrong with me?  Even though they both need some work, I should try to sell, As Is, it would be better than nothing.  Also, a garage sale would have bought in revenue to help my cause.

Is this just plain laziness, procrastination, or just plain stupid?   I hope to pull myself together and do something about it.  Time is precious and as the old saying is, Time is Money. I know, my life would be simpler if I would do something to help my monthly finances easier, I know this…  so why do I do this to myself?  I wish I had the answer.

I wish that I had someone to lead on, to help me decide and to push me.  It’s laziness along with poor organization.  I am going to have to push myself, I know…  how I wish there was someone to share this with.  I hate problems, boy do I hate problems.  However, I am creating a snowball of a problem with this dilemma.

I have a nice home, a home that I love, and if I don’t get myself together, it is going to pot, or worse, I am going to lose it.  Joanie, STOP IT, stop feeling sorry for yourself!

No comments: