Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 13, 2011

It's been a while since I took the time to write a blog. I have gone to my Company's Christmas Party this past Saturday. It was nice and had a good time with Joyce. It just wasn't the same, Tom always enjoyed going to this party, and he always looked ahead the whole year for this party. I guess it made him feel important and he got to socialize with the big wheels. He enjoyed it so much, as I do. I remember him the first time that he attended. He was so proud of me. He couldn't believe how many people knew me, and he took it all in, and told me that everyone talked so well of me. He said that I really left an impression with them. He was proud of me for all my friends and how they felt, and I was happy that he was pleased with me. It made me feel happy and appreciated.

I really miss him, I love the way he used to encourage me, even though there were times that I hated his ethics of work, he was so strict to the time and always believed work places, especially Cafaro’s, should have had time clocks. He couldn't stand the times when he needed to pick me up, and how people would leave work 10 minutes before 5pm. It really bothered him; he would say that it was like they were stealing from them. Oh well, Tom had work ethics and I respected him for that, but he was complaining about something that he couldn't change. I try not to complain about things, that I know I can't change its wasted energy. There are a lot of things that I would like to change in work, home and in life, but it can't be changed. No matter what you do, things don't change unless you are a high wig. Politics, I hate it. They make the rules, and can't follow them themselves. What's that old saying "Can't fight City Hall". LOL!

I am excited about Kimmie, Tom and Bridget coming home for Christmas. Still can't get myself to clean the house and decorate for Christmas, oh well hope I get the energy and go along with the old saying of mine. And, that is, "I do better under pressure". Christmas will be good, and I hope they like what I got them. Hey, only money, can't take it with me.

Robbie came over on Sunday because I told him that I would be down the Club all day on the 17th, due to the Bake Sale that we are having. He got me a Wi Fi Streaming Media Player. That is where I can connect to Netflix, YouTube, Radio Stations and Picasso, stuff you get on the computer. Now, I can watch movies from Netflix on the TV instead of on my computer screen. It's a wonderful gift; it was actually useful, just like the webcam they got me, which we barely use. Maybe once they move to NC we will use it more, I hope.

I really what to use the YouTube for exercises stuff, I am hoping that I get in the mode to lose this weight, I got to get thinner, I am like a whale, and I need to get healthier and prettier. Maybe I could feel better about myself. I got to get into a schedule, maybe wake up earlier and to about a 30 minute workout and when it gets nicer outside start walking. Walking is what I wanted to do all along these past months, but was too lazy or just feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I'll get with it, I've been watching Bigger Loser and it is helping me, wanting to get fit. I have also been thinking these past few days about quitting smoking. I wanted to buy the E-Cigarette, but found out that it has something in it that is in antifreeze. Yuck! 

No comments: