Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Return

It's been over a year since my last blog, boy I read my old blog and even though it bought back memories; I still didn't follow trough with any of my hope.  I didn't lose weight, didn't quit smoking however, I did sell my late husband's truck.  Oh well, one done, I guess that is as good as it gets.

This will be short.  I promise to blog more because it does help writing my thoughts.  Thank you Anna for your expression of my blog especially on my memories of Perry Street.  She called and thank me and that I made her cry and that she shared it with her sisters and brothers.  It was good to talk to her and I will attempt to call her more regular to keep up  with her life.  Sounds like she is doing well, she's a grandmother too, and I exclaimed in excitement that I am even a great grandmother to Nora Gabrielle.  Nora's a beautiful baby and I am happy for Shawna she will and is a great mother.  She lives in Indiana and I love FB for I keep up with Nora's growth.  My daughter is excited about being a Grandma, even though she is too young, she younger than I was when I became a grandma for the first time.

Had a nice Thanksgiving with my sister Fran, brother Don and Don's friend Zach.  Zach too, has read my blog and Donnie stated that blog's are I don't know but he said people don't keep up and he's right.  Who's to say that I will stop again.  Look it was over a year but it does help.  I had a good night with them, after Fran, Donnie and Zach stayed for a little longer and we had a great time of conversation. 

Well this is the end of this blog, going to get ready to meet Bill & Joyce and Kelly and Don we are going to the Petrie Club to listen to the Crow's Run Band who are really good.  Yeap you're right, I'm like a loose wheel on two couples.  I will have a great time as ever and will enjoy the music.  I wish my brother would tell me when he's playing down Cedars for I would like to bring them down there.

Be good to yourselves!

No comments: